Our body needs vitamin C for the right development and preservation.
Application and effects:
- Vitamin C deficiency
- Chronic fatigue
- Vascular disorders (phlebitis, thrombosis)
- Improve immune function and prevention of age-related diseases
- Increase the body`s defenses in cancer patients (with chemotherapy or radiation)
- Antioxidant, that protect the body from free radicals and other toxic substances
- Stimulates collagen producrion, improves healing, regeneration and repair of the skin
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Faster recovery with flu or flu like infections
- In Cystitis, urinary tract infection, herpes
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Hypercholesterolemia(high cholesterol)
Poisoning by vitamin C is almost unlikely because the organism gives off the excess vitamin C through the urine.
The viotamin C is absorbed in the intestine and then, via the glucose receptors to enter the cells and act there.
Vitamin C is administered in high doses intravenous infusion and has a duration of about 20-30min. Depending on the patient`s condition is recommended to make an infusion 2-3 times a week.